This complex consists of a medical madrasa and a hospital (Sifahane) that alternately founded by Sultan Giyaseddin Keyhosrev and his sistu Gevher Nessibe Hatun in 1205. These adjacent buildings are organised around their own arcaded court and connected internally by a narrow passage. The one on the west is the Sifaiye, while the other is the madrasa. Both sections have their own portal, and each decorated in the style of the early Seljuk period. In the madiasa part, there is a kumbet, which probably belongs to Gevher Nesibe Hatun.